My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Love Dare

I do not take many things as serious and as sacred as I do my wedding vows.I when I said I do,I meant them.I love my husband with all my heart. I know he is the one I am supposed to be with.He completes me in everyway.He helps keep me grounded and I really do need that. I never thought I would meet a guy I would feel so comfortable with and would never be able to imagine my life without.Then I met my husband and he completely turned my thoughts and world upside down.
After 13 years of marriage we have had our ups and downs.Some times have been really hard but some moments have been the best and make the worst times all worth it. I want to work on making our marriage even greater.
I know that he is not one to try new things so I am going to do the Love Dare all on my own and see what a difference it can make in someone life.I will be starting with Day One tommorow.

No comments: