My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The love Dare Journey

Yesterday love dare one was going good until my husband decided to call me an idiot for supposedly throwing his CD in the console in the car.I did not throw it.I placed it in there nicely. I so wanted to tell him to stop calling people idiots. When he does that he is saying his way is the right way and everyone who doest see it his way is stupid.Calling someone an idiot is just very cruel. But I remebered the Love Dare and just said "I am sorry" It was very hard to do but I did it.

I think Love Dare #2 will be easy today. But with my husband it is always hard to say.

No comments: