My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Goal Number #1 for 2010

yes I do that 2010 has already started.That just shows how behind I always on and how I love to procrastinate.Its the story of my life. So anyway now that I have pleaded my case I will tell you my goal.Drum roll please! (Stop its kind of annoying)
I want to read 50 books by December 31st.This one goal I know I can reach if I put my mind to it.I love to read.I used to be a book worm when I was younger.Then I met this great thing called the internet and lost all my interest.I want to get that passion back.I already have read a few books so I am on my way.

1.Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts
2. Black Rose by Nora Roberts

I will be adding more as time progesses!

No comments: