My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lazy Afternoon

I am sitting here watching American's Idol. I just got back from the chiropractor and figured I should relax a little bit and let it set in. I didnt get to watch it becuase Chris was home and he is a remote control hog.I let him be last night since he was sick and under the weather. Plus I didnt get home until almost 8 pm. I had take Zack to his swimming lessons.He needs to learn to swim to advance in Boy Scouts.IF he doesnt advance he wont be able to take the First Class Trip.They are going to Texas to see the Lady Lex.He is so excited. Now I need to step up and take on some more jobs so we can afford the trip.Chris's paycheck is all spoken for.I so hope we will be able to swing it.I have all the confidence in the world that it will happen.

I did have a interview Monday for a dietary aide/cook job.ITs here in town and only 5 minutes away from the house. I would love to be so close to work.It would save gas and the hours are awesome. I would be working days execpt every other weekend.So I dont have to worry about leaving Zack that long at home.He is enough to stay home now but he tends to do naughty things sometimes. I will find out tommorow if I get it or not.

No comments: