My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Learning to be content

One of the things I learning to do is be content with myself and life.I tend to always compare myself to others.For some reason I always fall short.I think it really is no way to live.I think we are given different lots in life and things are not all the same for everyone.

I do know that I am very fornuate to have a loving and wonderful husband.We have been married 13 years.I would not change any of it for a million dollars.I know he is the one I met to be with and could never see myself with anyone else. Its hard to believe I found that one person I love to be with.I never thought that will happen.
We have a great 12 year old boy.He is a handful and a challenge but I think that keeps us on our toes. He is our pride and joy.He is my husbands mini me.
I have great friends that I know are there when I need them. That is not always something I had in my life.So its a refreshing change.I actually feel like I fit in somewhere.I feeling I would never take for granted.
The last thing is a family that is some what grounded for the most part.We dont have the typical dysfunctional family.
So I should be very content in my lot in life!

No comments: