My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Prejudice

Prejudice
Prejudice is evil and vial there are non righteous before our King. Without Him no one will ever hear the courts of heaven sing. The color of your skin doesn't mean a thing nor where you live or how you dress. God is concerned with what we profess. God looks at the inside not the out. He wants to know if we believe or doubt. Our hearts are what He's checking to see do we believe in Him you and me. So if you judge others by how they dress, or where they live or by the color of their skin you can be sure that with God it is a sin. have a blessed day. hugs joyce

No comments: