My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Direction with This Blog

When I first started with this blog the main idea was to post all my online ways of making money.I wanted all my sites to be one place as a way for me to stay organized and know what I was doing.The other reason was becuase when people asked me what I was doing and how to do it I could send them here and they could go through and read and try things at thier own liesure.I will still do that but I also want to make this blog about finding ways to save money and be frugal.I will also through in some ways to make life easier at home and the occasional uplifting things too.I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: