My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

CVS

I want to share one thing I am becoming addicted to.I just started and learning all about it but I can see where it could become an addiction.Before I go any further I believe it to be a awesome addiction that is actually good for my family and checkbook.Its called CVS Drugstore.They have a program sent up where when you buy certain items each week you recieve ECB which are Extra Care Bucks.Its basically free money to use towards your next purchase.I am new to the whole thing still yet but I have gone a few times and love it.I will be posting all my deals on my blog as I continue my CVS Journey.

No comments: