My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Telemarketers/Team Leaders Wanted

My name is Karen Abrams, and I'm a Sr. Leads Manager with Your Advantage Leads, which is based in Charlotte, NC. We are a company who employ a small force of home workers to provide leads to our clients; mostly life insurance agents from across the US.

We are currently looking to increase our staff with a few new callers.

Telemarketers earn $8-$15 per lead on our predictive dialer, working from their homecomputers. Strong callers make $100+ per day setting call backs and appointments.

Pay is weekly via PayPal

.I'm looking for a few top callers who are available to work 4-5 hours per day,or more. Computer headset required.We will also be in need of Team Leaders within the next few weeks

Please email your resume or introduction including experience to:karenyal@aol.comKaren AbramsSr. Leads ManagerYour Advantage Leadskarenyal@aol.com

No comments: