My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting Out Of Debt Plan #1

One of my goals is to get out of debt.If we could pay off all those extras loans we will have lots of extra money each month to play around with.My husband makes a good income all on his own but things happened as they seem to do in life- thus we took out loans.Now they are really bogging us down financially.The only true way to get ahead is to pay those loans off so we can move forward.

By working at home I can save commuting costs while bringing in an extra income to pay off the extra loans we have.

My goal is to focus on getting my car paid off and the extra loan we took out in January.After that I will work on another debt with the extra money I will be saving by having my car paid off.

No comments: