My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday May 26 2010

Today was a great day! I accomplishes so much.The house is looking great and the laundry is almost done.Tommorow its grocery day.I am not a fan of grocery shopping.I hate seeing that money go so quickly.

I did great water wise today.I am working on second bottle of water.That really is an accomplishment for me.I hate water and usually cant even get through one bottle. I can already tell the difference with drinking water instead of soda.

I got a pedometer today so I can keep track of how many miles I walk each day.I am hoping to be able to step it up every few days.

No comments: