My Blog

This is the a blog of all things I find helpful in life.I will share tips,advice, and recipes. I will also share all the different ways I have found to make some extra money and save money.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sensible Substitions

Make Sensible SubstitutionsA great way to cut calories is to make smart substitutions. There's nothing sensible about swapping French fries for a loaded baked potato stuffed with bacon, cheese, butter and sour cream. In order for substituting to save calories, you have to make wise choices. Opt for the grilled chicken sandwich with Dijon mustard on a whole wheat bun instead of a fried chicken sandwich with mayonnaise. Instead of the fettuccine Alfredo, go for angel hair with marinara. Draw on your nutrition knowledge to make the healthiest choices.

No comments: